The adult Super 4 Snowboard program is for beginner to expert level riders looking to improve their skills in a small-group (max 4) with other adults of a similar ability level. Book in for 4+ days for a step-by-step development program tailored to your individual goals by your expert instructor.
Adult Super 4 Group SB
First Time & Beginner RidersLevels 1 & 2
- If it’s your first time snowboarding or you want to build confidence while learning to link your turns this program is for you.
- Your instructor will give you assistance as needed to learn balance and the movements to make snowboarding easy, and get past the initial fear of falling.
- The soft Myoko snow and easy progression make learning your turns a fun experience.
Intermediate & Advanced RidersLevels 3 & 4
- Are you linking basic turns and ready to start exploring more of the mountain? Continue building your skills technique & confidence while getting mileage on fun new terrain.
- Progress and adapt your new skills in easy powder and discover the feeling of floating through soft fresh snow.
- Start to explore more advanced skills & techniques to make your riding experience easier and feel more natural.
Expert Level RidersLevel 5
- Ever wondered what snowboard coaches do for fun on their days off – Powder? Freeriding? Trees? Terrain Park?
This is the theme for your Super 4 Snowboard program.
- Your resident snowboard expert will show you the mountain through their eyes, while coaching you to succeed riding Myoko’s best terrain.
- Each day is tailored to the ability and goals of you and the small group.
Included in all Super 4 snowboard programs.
Max 4 riders per group for optimal learning dynamics.
First-time lessons to expert-level personal coaching.
Plenty of personal attention to develop your skills.
Enjoy meeting like-minded riders of similar ability.
Build your riding confidence over multiple days.
‘4th Day Free’ offer available for all reservations.
Times & Prices
|ABILITY LEVEL||MEET||START RIDING||FINISH||DURATION|
|Afternoon||All Levels (L1 - L5)||1:15pm||1:30pm||4pm||2.75 hrs|
|Morning||First Timers (L1) only||9:45am||10:00am||12:30pm||2.75 hrs|
|DAYS||LESSON PROGRAM||with REGULAR RENTAL (L1 - L3)||with PERFORMANCE RENTAL (L4 - L5)||LIFT PASS (15+)*|
|4||¥35,700 (free)||¥47,400 (free)||¥50,400 (free)||¥17,100|
|8||¥71,400 (free)||¥88,800 (free)||¥94,800 (free)||¥33,500|
|12||¥107,100 (free)||¥130,200 (free)||¥139,200 (free)||¥49,200|
* 2016-2017 Lift Ticket prices listed.
Info For You
All groups meet at 1:15pm by the green flags at the on-snow meeting area at the base of the Champion #1 chairlift in Akakura Resort.
First Time riders (L1) have an additional lesson time option in the morning of their first day from 9:45am to 12:30pm.
Our team of instructors will welcome you at the on-snow meeting area and ask about your general riding ability level and goals for your program. They will then recommend the best group for you to join from Level 1 (first time) to Level 5 (expert) .
Your instructor will check your goals each day and then tailor the program to help you achieve them, as well as general riding improvement and mountain exploration.
If you have any requests of things you would like to do please let your instructor know and they will be glad to incorporate them into the program.
We try to offer as much consistency as possible in your program by you riding with the same instructor each day. It is possible you may change instructor during your program due to our weekly roster change-over, or if you progress your technique at a different rate to others in the group.
Super 4 Programs are run throughout the combined Akakura Kanko & Akakura Onsen resort areas.
A valid Akakura Kanko/Onsen lift pass is required for all participants. Lift tickets are not automatically included in the program cost, but are available for discounted purchase from Myoko Snowsports as an add-on to your program.
Both group and private lessons can be great depending on your goals and budget.
Group programs are a great way to meet other skiers of a similar ability level during your program, and are also a lower price.
Private lessons are the best for quickest skill improvement and for meeting your personal goals, but are a higher price. Please see the Private Lessons page of our website for additional information.
Yes. All our instructors speak either native or fluent English and all lessons are run in English. We have a large number of instructors from around the world, as well as from Japan.
If you are interested in lesson programs run in Japanese please let our reservations team know and they can recommend another local Japanese snowsports school to you.
We recommend booking well-prior to your arrival to ensure availability, particularly from early January to mid-February. Please contact our team at email@example.com if you have any questions.